Try to guess the meanings of the word
in the sentences given below. Check the meanings in the
dictionary and find out whether you have guessed right.
1. Go and have a bath; your hands and face are absolutely
2. The taxi-driver gave Ratan a black look as he crossed
the road when the traffic light was green. __________
3. The bombardment of Hiroshima is one of the blackest
crimes against humanity. __________
4. Very few people enjoy Harold
black comedy. __________
5. Sometimes shopkeepers store essential goods to create false
scarcity and then sell these in black. __________
6. Villagers had beaten the criminal black and blue.
Please Register/Login to get access to all solutions Facebook Login