Given below are the main incidents in the play. They are in a
Arrange them in the sequence in which they occur in the play.
1. Victoria is asked to fetch the bunch of keys to the bureau to
look for the insurance receipt.
2. Mrs. Slater instructs Victoria to put her white frock on with
a black sash.
3. Mrs Slater discovers that grandfather is 'dead'.
4. The Slaters fetch the bureau and the clock from upstairs.
5. The family sits down to have tea.
6. Henry wears the new slippers of grandfather's
7. Grandfather comes to know how his daughters were in a hurry to
divide his things between them.
8. Grandfather announces his intention to change his will and to
marry Mrs. Shorrocks.
9. Grandfather comes down and is surprised to find the Jordans.
10. They discuss the obituary announcement in the papers and the
insurance premium payment.
11. The Jordans arrive and learn the details of grandfather's
'demise'from the Slaters.
Please Register/Login to get access to all solutions Facebook Login