Some Preperation Tips for Students :
- Focus in the classrooms: Most students nowadays take the aid of coaching institutes and start avoiding what’s taught in schools. It’s absolutely wrong. Pay close attention to what’s being taught in school. You’ll have twice as much as time to build your concepts, both in school and coaching class.
- Time Management: You have no more than 24 hours in a day in which you have to do everything from attending school to completing your daily routines; from attending coaching classes and find time for self-study. The best defense against wastage of time here to prepare your offense with good time management techniques. Make a time table covering all of your activities and follow it by your heart.
- Make concise notes: Making notes is a great habit and helps in two ways. One is when you make notes, it better sorts the information in your mind to help you understand better and retain it for longer period of times. The second is when you need to revise saves a lot of time and allows you to quickly revise all your courseware before final exams in a short duration.
- Finding the right place to study: Find a quiet place to study. It will improve your concentration twofold. Most of the times students forget to sit at the right place to study. Also, if you are one of the students who like to study while listening to music, especially music – Avoid it at all costs. It decreases your concentration and is harmful in the long run.
- Take good care of your health.