Class 7 covers topics specific to the needs of the syllabus specified by CBSE. The middle class of secondary school, Class 7 demands some specific skills to be learned by the students to help them grow and progress to newer levels of difficulty and increase their learning and understanding power. Class 7 focuses on building a strong mental character in students to help them conquer bigger challenges coming forward in their course of academics and life.
Preparation Tips :
- Class 7 students must develop their ability to self-analyze their work, find critical weak links and rectify them.
- Class 7 students must learn to form effective time -table and follow it by heart.
- School home work should at done on time, don't leave things for the next day.
- Prepare good amount of notes so that you get ample help in your exams.
- To improve your language, you must read newspaper daily and write journal. It helps in building a clear foundation of self and ideas.
- Eat healthy and fresh; avoid junk food at all costs.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science are available here for free.
The solutions and answers provided are easy to understand. We understand the pressure you guys have about your studies. Therefore, we here at SchoolLamp are doing our best to help you out in you education in every possible way we can.
PDF form of these solutions will be available soon.
We are also working on providing brief summary of each chapter to give a quick and understandable insight of the chapter, which will help you in understanding the chapter well.
Our aim is to help you score very good scores in your exams.
In case, you have any suggestions please do write to us.