Arrange the statements given alongside in the correct order and
then fill in the numbers in the cotton bolls accordingly. The
first two have already been done for you.
1. Swapna sells the cotton to the trader.
2. Customers buy these shirts in a supermarket.
3. Trader sells cotton to the Ginning Mill.
4. Garment exporters buy the cloth from merchants for making
5. Yarn dealers or merchants give the yarn to the weavers.
6. The exporter sells shirts to the businessperson from the USA.
7. Spinning mill buys the cotton and sells yarn to the yarn
8. Weavers return with the cloth.
9. Ginning mill cleans the cotton and makes it into bales.
Please Register/Login to get access to all solutions Facebook Login