against each of the following statements.
1. The Great Stone Face stood near where Ernest
andhis mother lived. ______
2. One would clearly distinguish the features of the Stone
Face only from a distance. ______
3. Ernest loved his mother and helped her in her work.
4. Though not very rich, Gathergold was a skilful merchant.
5. Gathergold died in poverty and neglect. ______
6. The Great Stone Face seemed to suggest that Ernest
should not fear the general. ______
The Great Stone Face stood miles away from where Ernest and his
Gathergold was very rich.
The Great Stone Face seemed to suggest that
Earnest should not lose heart, but believe that the man whose
face resembled the Great Stone Face would come.
Answer needs Correction? Click Here