Class 8 is the last class of secondary level school and prepares students to move forward to bigger challenges in the next level senior secondary school.
Class 8th students must aim at developing following qualities or habits
- Class 8 students must develop their ability to self-analyze their work, find critical weak links and rectify them.
- School home work should at done on time, don’t leave things for the next day.
- Eat healthy and fresh; avoid junk food at all costs.
- CBSE Class 8 Exam preparation – Syllabus, Sample Paper, Guess papers
- Students must learn to form effective time -table and follow it by heart.
- Representing 3-D in 2-D. Identify and Match pictures with objects [more complicated e.g. nested, joint 2-D and 3-D shapes].
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths are available here for free.
The solutions and answers provided are easy to understand. We understand the pressure you guys have about your studies. Therefore, we here at SchoolLamp are doing our best to help you out in you education in every possible way we can.
PDF form of these solutions will be available soon.
We are also working on providing brief summary of each chapter to give a quick and understandable insight of the chapter, which will help you in understanding the chapter well.
Our aim is to help you score very good scores in your exams.
In case, you have any suggestions please do write to us.