Class 8th students must aim at developing following qualities or habits :
- Class 8 students must develop their ability to self-analyze their work, find critical weak links and rectify them.
- School home work should at done on time, don’t leave things for the next day.
- Eat healthy and fresh; avoid junk food at all costs.
- CBSE Class 8 Exam preparation – Syllabus, Sample Paper, Guess papers
- Students must learn to form effective time -table and follow it by heart.
- Representing 3-D in 2-D. Identify and Match pictures with objects [more complicated e.g. nested, joint 2-D and 3-D shapes].