Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
Ashok K. Pandey
We understand educational needs as those encompassing physical, social, intellectual and emotional development. To achieve these aspirations we have developed a strong infrastructural base, comprehensive curriculum and a technology driven delivery mechanism.
Our international linkages with schools and organizations justify the meaning and spirit of the school motto- “Global Perspective Indian Values.”
We strongly believe that academic pursuits, sportsmanship, creative and aesthetic ideas go hand in hand with developing personal values and ability to make a difference in the society we live in.
- School has forged international Linkages with schools in Germany, Canada and UK.
- School is a part of the Connecting Classroom Programme under the aegis of British Council.
- A/C Classrooms and two teachers per class for Pre-School and Pre-Primary. No schoolbags and no home work up to Class – II.
- Multimedia Computers in each classroom up to Primary and shared facilities for senior students and teachers in the three state-of-art Computer Labs. A separate resource centre for teachers is also available.
- Activity center with complete educational facilities including Language lab for English and German.
- Balanced curriculum to ensure that students acquire knowledge & skills for lifelong learning.
- Emphasis on co-curricular activities, projects, group work, field-trips.
YWCA – InterSchool Debate
YWCA, Delhi : Shivangi Chandra - X (Second Prize and best speaker award)
“Innovention"- Science Model Display Competition
at Ahlcon Public School : Ananya Shah XI ; Aarthi Nayar XI
On the spot painting Competition
Zone-II, District East : Shraddha S.Mohanty, XI
1 MR ASHOK KUMAR PANDEY - PRINCIPAL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2 MR P K BHATNAGAR - MANAGER (email@example.com)
3 MRS PROMILA MEHTA - VICE PRINCIPAL (ADMIN) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4 MRS SANGITA MALIWAL - VICE PRINCIPAL (SR. SCHOOL) (email@example.com)
5 MRS ANJU GUPTA - HEADMISTRESS (PRIMARY SCHOOL) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6 MR GAURAV SHARMA - ADMIN OFFICER (email@example.com)
Mayur Vihar, East Delhi , Delhi
Delhi - 110091
Phone : +91 11 4777 0777
Fax : +91 11 2275 4068
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org