Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
Rs. 54720/ - (approx.)
Yes (300 capacity)
Bal Bharati's educational philosophy is inspired by the maxim "Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides." It provides comprehensive education keeping in view the country's rich heritage and cultural background and opens opportunities for the development of the different facets of the child's personality. Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the school helps each child to discover and develop one's innate talents and abilities.
Historical Background :
- The Society began its remarkable journey with the inception of the Bal Bharati Public School, Gangaram Marg, New Delhi in 1944. In 1984, Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura, was set up to cater to the needs of the residents of North Delhi and in subsequent months, schools by the same name were started in Brij Vihar and Ghaziabad.
- In 1989, Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini, came into existence and in the very next year in 1991, the Society set up Bal Bharati Public School, Nishatpura, Bhopal to provide value education to the children of the railway employees. The years 1992 and 1997 saw the birth of two more schools in Noida and Dwarka respectively. Over the years, the schools have grown both in strength and stature. With the desire to spread further, the Child Education Society set up a school in Navi Mumbai and Bhopal.
- Instilled with zest and spirit to achieve and excel, the Bal Bharati Schools have come far ahead of their times by imparting world class education. The increasing number of its branches within and outside Delhi, stands witness to its popularity and excellence. At present, the Bal Bharati chain includes 9 core schools and 6 project schools
1. SRI LALA HANSRAJ GUPTA (Founder President, Child Education Society)
2. SRI K.B. SRIVASTAVA
3. SMT. SUSHILA RASTOGI
4. SRI K.K.KHULLAR(President, Child Education Society)
Following are the details of Infrastructure :
- The library strives to make resources readily accessible when and wherever they are needed to enhance and promote the total growth and development of the students/staff .
- At present we have one laboratory each for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Science and Primary Science Lab.
- Our school has a swimming pool of 25m X 10m size. Our middle and senior students are taught BUBBLING, FLOATING, KICKING and SWIMMING up to 300 strokes.
- A Medical Room is set up in the school with all emergency equipment and beds to provide first aid in general & emergency cases.
-A group of two teachers and 10 students visited the British Council to celebrate International Women’s Day. They attended an inspirational talk by Ms. Kiran Bedi and Ms. Shabana Azmi, an interactive session with women achievers and also participated in a unique debate on the theme ‘Education, the key to gender equality’.
- The students of classes 5 and 8 participated in a letter exchange with the students of Aspuddens Skola Sweden. The theme was ‘Wreathing Cultures through Colours’. The students exchanged information about their lifestyles and cultural identities.
- The first lesson of the Trash Tree Project was initiated on 5 April 2014. The students participated in a discussion and survey to analyse their performance on the ‘Reduce, reuse, recycle’ scale. They prepared art work to reinforce the message of social change through art.
- Ruchika Goel of class XII was selected by CBSE and the Ministry of HRD, to participate in the prestigious “JENESYS” 2014 program by the Govt. of India. She visited Japan from 26th May 2014 to 3rd June 2014 as a part of the contingent of meritorious students.
- Nikhil Gangwani of class XII won the second prize in the Asset Photographycontest and won a watch.
1.Sh. L.R. Channa : Chairman
2.Ms. Rekha Sharma : Secretary
3.Sh. R.K. Gupta : Member
4.Mr. L.V. Sehgal : Member
5.Sh. J.C. Ajmani : Member
6.Sh. O.P. Bhutani : Member
7.Sh. Kanishk Khullar : Member
8.Dr. V.K. Ahuja : Member
9.Sh. Inderjit Ahuja : Member
10.Dr. (Ms.) Kiran Datar : Member
11.Sh. D.M. Kapadia : Member
12.Ms. Neera Chopra : Member
Bal Bharati Public School, Parwana Road
Pitampura, North Delhi , Delhi
Delhi - 110034
Phone : 011-27028600, 011-27028700
Mobile : 8800883934
Fax : 8800883934
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org