Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
The Salwan schools are committed to the intellectual growth of humanity and occupies a place of eminence in the country by bringing about awareness in the mind of child learning through hand on experience.
Students set the tone for our school. They are passionate, principled committed, persistent and trained to excel. They share a desire to challenge themselves. By cultivating qualities such as analytical reasoning, self criticism and intellectual honesty, a culture of critical thinking and risk taking is developed wherein everything and everyone is open to being challenged and questioned.
- Our school building is based on a unique design. The heat is trapped in the green belt, cooled and the cool breeze blows across the classroom in summers thus providing relief to the body.
- We encourage our student to take care of the trees planted in campus for the conservation of renewable source of energy. Such a measure keeps the environment temperature cool and less taxing on electricity consumption.
- We introduced Smart Technology in our classrooms.The use of Smart Technology in classroom helps students in becoming more effective and critical users of this new age media, build their skills and encourage them to be creators and innovators. The use of computers in the classroom offers a variety of possible learning opportunities.
- The school has 2 well-equipped Computer-Labs (Senior & Junior Lab) with latest technology and multimedia machines.
- Laboratories for teaching Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences & Biology are equipped with state-of-the-art equipments, models, chemicals and various other gadgets, to allow students to experiment and practice what they have learnt in theory which helps in the concept building of the students.
- Libraries at our school are vast reservoir of books which aims at the growth of the students and develops self esteem.
- Appreciation Award by FRENCH EMBASSY for promoting FRENCH LANGUAGE in school.
- Saurabh Das and Sayeed of class XI bagged III position in Join Tech , one of the events in Cyclotron'a symposium held at Modern School, Barakhamba road on 16th August 2013. They designed a hydraulic lift based on the principle of Pascal's law and Motor.
- Sakshi Sharma of class XI has bagged 2nd Position in Discuss Throw & Javelin Throw in 23rd Delhi State Athletic Meet held at J.L.N. Stadium from 8th August – 10th August 2013.
- Mansi Bisht X-B of our school won a Best Entry Prize in the Toshiba Bat for the Planet painting competition.The award to Mansi Bisht and a memorabilia was handed over by Mr. Sachin Tendulkar on 26th July 2013 at Hotel Leela Kempinski.
- Our school Gymnastic team ( U-10 Boys) Participated in the 11th Zonal Championship on 2nd August,2013 at Subash Nagar New Delhi. Our students' performance is as follows: --- 1. Team championship 2nd Position 2. Volting Horse 3rd Position (Vasu of class II)
1. Mr.Inder Dutt Salwan (Chairman)
2. Brig.A.K.Tyagi (Director, SPS, Mayur Vihar)
3. Smt. Kiran Mehta (Principal, SPS, Mayur Vihar)
4. Dr. (Mrs.) Indu Khetarpal (Educationist)
5. Prof. Neeraj Chandra (Educationist)
6. Shri Pramod Dayal (Advocate)
7. Dr. Sameer Malhotra (Psychiatrist)
8. Maj. (retd.) S.K. Kohli (Director, H.R.D. & ADMIN. SET)
9. Shri S.N. Dixit (Educationist)
10. Shri S.V.S Juenja (Retired IAS officer)
11. Dr. S. K. Pachauri (Retired IAS officer)
12. AVM (Retd.) V.M. Tiwari ( Retired Air Vice Marshal)
13. Smt. Rajni Jauhari (Principal, SPS, Tronica City)
14. Smt. Vandana Thapar (Deputy Director, NIPCCD)
15. Mrs. Bhawna Puri (Teacher Rep.)
16. Mrs. Savita Gupta (Teacher Rep.)
17. Mr. Ashish Chopra (Parent Rep.)
Mayur Vihar – III, East Delhi , Delhi
Delhi - 110096
Phone : 011-22 614 169, 011-65 092 224
Fax : 011- 22 611 486
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org