Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
Mrs. Renu Laroiya
An educational institution isn't just about bricks, mortar and concrete but about building character, boosting minds and enriching and enlightening experiences that lasts a lifetime.
The entire team of S.R.D.A.V shares just the same passion that is committed to the cause of student welfare.
Ever since its inception in 1982, the school has worked towards providing holistic and quality education. The shared commitment to academic excellence, multifarious activities, high standards of ethical awareness and community service have made us an institution with a difference.
At Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School learning and knowledge acquisition is an amalgam of the traditional and modern. Following the vedic precepts, the education system aims at development of mind, body and spirit. Two successive Principals; Late Mrs. S.Sekhri and Mrs. Renu Laroiya, have been honoured with the ‘State Award for Teachers’ in the years 1995 and 2000 respectively. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education under 10 + 2 Scheme of education. It prepares students for the All India Secondary School Examination (Class X ) and the All India Secondary School Examination (Class XII ).
- A Science Education Centre was launched at Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, in December 2003. The centre concentrates on design, evaluation and propagation of:Hands-on experience at the primary level Handling kits at the secondary level and Developing investigatory projects at the senior secondary level.
- The school has two well stocked libraries catering to the requirement of the students in primary as well as in senior wing.
- The School has well equipped Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry, Biology, Computer, English, Textile, Home Science labs.
Science Laboratories are well equipped to conduct experiments as per the syllabi of CBSE.
- Smart Class: Programme has been introduced in classes (Class XI &XII) .We plan to introduce it in all the classes. Each classroom covered so far has been equipped with a wall mounted LCD Projector and a Teacher computer CPU.
- FIRST PRIZE IN 'EXPRESSIONS'- 2014-INTER SCHOOL COMPETITION
RESULT OF CAMILIN DRAWING COMPETITION(CLASS WISE)
- POSITION HOLDER IN ENGLISH RECITATION COMPETITION
- WINNERS OF ENGLISH
RHYME COMPETITION ‘TRANSPORT’
- POSITION HOLDERS IN ISA ACTIVITY CLAY
MODELLING/POSTER MAKING COMPETITION
- WINNERS IN CAMLIN COLOUR CONTEST
- WINNERS IN DIVINE SPIRITS-SHLOKA COMPETITION
Mr. K.L. Khurana - Manager
Dr. N.K. Uberoi - Chairman
Shri Punam Suri - President
Dayanand Vihar, East Delhi , Delhi
Delhi - 110092
Phone : 011-22370367, 011-22379779
Fax : 011-22372300
Email : email@example.com