Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
Ms. Geeta Varshneya
The school is affiliated to CBSE (Affiliation No. 2130783) and is diligently following the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern designed by CBSE.
The school follows an integrated approach whereby the learning process is reinforced by various lively activities, highly interactive and democratic classroom environment that helps in building self-esteem and confidence thus catering to physical, mental, emotional and social development.
1:18 teacher student ratio with highly enriching and supportive learning environment has helped children to realize their potential whether it is 100% result in board examinations or bringing laurels to school in Dance, Drama, Quizzes & Sports. KPS is the first school in Sahibabad to have smart boards in all the classes. Smart boards installed in the classrooms have metamorphosed every child into a smart kid.
To make the students ‘the global citizens’ the school has taken up International Primary Curriculum (IPC) from U.K. for Classes I, II & III.
The school has also taken initiative in the form of Junior’s Achievement Program (JAP) from Classes VI – VIII.
To prepare the students of Classes IX to XII for various competitive exams along with CBSE curriculum under the same roof the school has opened Ability Sections to impart differentiates Teaching.
EduSports classes have been organized for an overall harmonious development of the students of Classes Nursery – II.
Air Conditioned Classes
KPS boasts of air conditioning Classes from Play Group – XII.
Covered Swimming Pool
Covered swimming pool has a dimension that is half the size of an Olympic pool has proved to be the most cherished place for the students during summers. The pool is equipped with all safety equipments, a trainer and a life guard.
The school library is totally computerized with each book bar-coded. All the students from classes VI - XII are members of the school library. Books are issued through unique students' ID. More than 5000 books, judiciously selected journals, periodicals, local & national dailies form a part of the library.
All the students from classes Pre Nursery - V are members of their class library. Children are motivated to read good books. There areregular Library Activities for each class as well as Reader of the month award.
A well designed and equipped cafeteria serves sumptuous and healthy snacks to all.
KPS offers high-class sports facilities through 7 acres sports complex. The sports complex provides facilities for the following disciplines:
Cricket : Standard size cricket field with all sport related equipments. The Khaitanians practice cricket under the esteemed coaches. The school has already got a student each selected for U-14, U-16 and U-19.
Basketball : Basketball is the most passionate game amongst Khaitanians. KPS has three synthetic standard size Basketball fields in Sport Complex.
Football : Two standard size football play fields with all epuipments.
Table Tennis : Four tables in the Games room give enough opportunities for practice to those interested. Tarushi & Tavishi the twin sisters are emerging as budding experts.
Badminton : Two synthetic fully equipped badminton courts of standard size have been constructed. The khaitanians practise badminton under the esteemed coaches.
Tennis : Tennis has got a boost due to the two synthetic courts and one clay court where students love to be.
Chess : Chess is a cognitive game. Students enjoy this mind game activity in the games room.
Billiards : Khaitanians love to be at the Pool table to show off their shooting skills.
Shooting : Fully equipped 10m shooting range at Sports Complex for the students of KPS have been built.
Skating : 36 x 18 meter Skating Rink at the Sports Complex is very popular amongst the juniors and seniors alike.
Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad is an ISO 9001:2008 certified school.
The school was conferred the ISA 2013–16 award by the British Council on May 2, 2013.
Prospectus/Application forms can be collected on payment from the school office on all working days between 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Interactions for Classes Pre Nursery to V & Aptitude tests for Class I onwards are conducted and parents are intimated about the time, date etc. at the time of registration.
- In the Entrance Test for Classes VI – VIII, if the child scores 40% in the test, then the applicant can proceed to fill admission form. They are required to submit the fee and to the attach documents mentioned below.
- In the Entrance Test for Classes IX – XII, if the child scores 70% and above in the test, then the applicant will can meet the Principal and get an approval for admission. They are required to submit the fee and to attach the documents as mentioned below.
- Parents are required to give an advance notice of at least a month for withdrawal of their ward, otherwise a notice fee equivalent to the tuition-fee for one month will be charged.
- 4 Photographs of the child
- Parent's photograph (1each)
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Transfer Certificate (from Class II onwards duly attested by CBSE.
- Previous School Report Card (Class IV onwards)
- CBSE Registration No. in previous school (For Classes IX – XII)
Affiliated with CBSE, KPS offers schooling from toddler level through class XII. Some of the teaching methodologies followed by the school include:
1. XSEED - Junior wing follows XSEED. The XSEED way of learning sets the foundation for a child's life as it ensures the child learns, knows, understands and applies.
2. International Primary Curriculum - The International Primary Curriculum (for classes I to III) empowers children to be creative and to initiate and direct their own learning and that of others, encouraging personal and interdependent working to resolve tasks and problems.
3. Experiential Learning - Focuses on experience as the source of learning and growth. It is based on the core concept that learning is a process where knowledge and understanding are derived from and continuously modified by the experiences that a learner goes through.
4. Thots - This programme is for classes I and II. At Thots lab, children learn to solve their problems. Thots lab is a new concept that provides children with thinking tools and lays stress on experiential learning.
5. Abacus - Abacus programme focuses to enhance the skills such as concentration, memory power, observation, analytical skill, self-confidence, logical and reasoning ability and better visualisation.
6. JAP (Junior Achievement Programme) - Junior Achievement programme (JAP) helps students choose the profession of their interest.
The school follows Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) pattern of assessment introduced by CBSE for all the classes.
Along with education, KPS encourages students to take part in various activities such as yoga, Indian music and dance, karate, art and crafts, adventure camp and excursions and trips.
Sector 5, Rajendra Nagar
Uttar Pradesh - 201005
Phone : +91-120-4850300
Fax : +91-120-4127318
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org