Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
Rs. 178200 / - (approx.)
Founded by Mrs. Manju Bharat Ram in July 1988 under the aegis of SRF Ltd. and now the SRF Foundation, TSRS began with the pre-primary section and a Form was added every year.
The Shri Ram School is a day-school with timings from 8.00a.m to 2.00p.m . Each Friday there is a Stay Back for all staff and students of the Moulsari Campus till 3.00 p.m. The staff of the Junior Schools refresh their skills through workshops and special training modules while the students enrich their learning by participating in inter-house activities.
Although it is an English medium school, Indian culture is strongly valued. It is one of the most sought after schools in the country. It is also recognized for academic excellence and was identified among the top ten schools in the country based on academic performance at the Indian School Certificate Examination of 2013.
The Junior School is nestled at the edge of the Ridge Forest on a 1.5-acre (6,100 m2) plot.
The school has a science laboratory, computer and ICT labs, music and dance rooms, lunch room, assembly hall sports facilities, a yoga room and an all weather performance area- Shri Manch.
The grey-green stone façade of Senior School, set amidst 6 acres (24,000 m2) of gently undulating green of the campus, is set against the desert landscape of Gurgaon. The building's design is based on 'clusters' of rooms for the Middle School, the Senior School and the Administrative offices. Ramps facilitate access for students and visitors. Interspersed in between are the Library, the computer laboratories, science laboratories, AV room, workshop room, the liberal arts studio, the auditorium, the gymnasium, the medical room, the SEN/NIOS rooms, the kitchens, the lunch area and staff rooms. The school's auditorium is rivalled possibly by the one at Epicentre, Gurgaon.
- Roopa Sinha :- B.A. (Gold medalist); MA, B. Ed. 26 years’ teaching experience
- Ripple Sethi:- MA B.Ed. Delhi University (Hindu College, CIE); 16 years’ teaching experience
- Nishtha Sharma:- MA (Hindi), B.Ed., Diploma in ‘Creative Dance’. Over 21 years of teaching experience
- Surabhi Pokhriyal:- MA. B. Ed in Hindi 20 years’ teaching experience
- Brigitte Shanti Concessio Loyal :- Alliance Française, Diploma in Hotel Management (Switzerland) 16 years’ teaching experience
- Nidhi Batra:- B.E. Chemical (Punjab University), MBA-HRD (Punjab University), Spanish Proficiency Course – Idiomas Barañain Pamplona (Spain)
- Resham Malik:- BA (H) Spanish, MA Spanish from faculty of Arts, DU. University rank holder at Undergraduate level. 2 years teaching experience
- Piku Choudhury:- M.A. Archaeology (Gold medallist from Calcutta University), M.A. History, B.Ed. ; 25 years’ teaching experience from secondary to post graduate levels
- Anjali Sharma (IB Coordinator):- M.A in Economics from Delhi University; B. Ed; over 14 years of teaching experience
- Vivek Mandal:- MA in Business Economics; MBA (Finance). Has written multiple research papers on topics pertaining to Economics, Business and Social welfare
- Poonam Prakash :- M. Com; ICWA; 18 years’ teaching experience
- Gopa Kochhar:- M.Com from Delhi University, B. Ed, teaching experience of over 14 years
- Meenakshi Sharma:- B.A. (Hons.) Psychology and M.A. (Psychology) from Delhi University. Teaching experience of 19 years at the under graduate and +2 level
- Manisha Malhotra (Principal):- M.Sc. in Bio-Technology-Silver Medallist from Mumbai University; 18 years’ experience – 7 as a Research Assistant at the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Bio Technology and 9 years teaching experience at secondary level.
- Dhirendra Bajaj :- M.SC, B. Ed, 14 years of teaching experience
- Amita Bajpai :- M. Sc in Organic Chemistry-Gold medalist; B.Ed; 17 years’ teaching experience
- Ranjana Roy :- Masters in Chemistry (Organic) from DU; Masters in Education
- Ritu Gulati :- M. Sc in Biochemistry, PhD in immunology. Research experience of 5 years. Teaching experience of 16 years
- Neeraj Taneja :- M. Sc, MPhil (Physics). Teaching experience of over 20 years
- Vinita Sharat:- B.Sc Hons (Physics), M.Sc Physics from DU, B.Ed. Active member of Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT). National Utsahi Physics Teacher (IIT Kanpur)
- Sunil Kumar :- B. Sc (Math)
The Shri Ram School - Moulsari
V-37, Moulsari Avenue, Phase III, DLF City,
Haryana - 122002
Phone : 0124-4784400
Fax : 0124-4784439
Email : email@example.com