Senior-Secondary-School(till 12th class)
Co-Education (Girls and Boys both)
Rs. 341500/ - (approx.)
Capt. Rohit Sen Bajaj
No. of Students
No. of Teachers
The Newton Campus of Oakridge International School, sited at Gachibowli in Hyderabad, is a co-educational English medium day school. The school was founded in 2002 by educationist Shomie Das. The school is affiliated to national and international boards, offering best in class education to its students. The school focuses on global education, open-minded intellectual engagement, nimble thinking, strong problem-solving skills, multicultural friendships, cognitive, development and creativity.
Oakridge International School, Newton Campus is spread across 5 acres facilitating state-of-the-art amenities to its students. The school achieved 100 percentage pass percentage in class X and XII board exams in 2013. The students regularly baglaurels and awards through participation in various literary, cultural and sports events.
Oakridge International School, Newton Campus spreads across 5 acres with total built up area of 2,00,000 sq ft. hosting 127 classrooms equipped with air-conditioners, 141 IT enabled learning rooms,7 laboratories for different subjects, and three auditoriums with seating capacity of 1950. The computer labs are equipped with 407 computers with the latest software and technologies. The school also hosts a cricket ground, basketball court, football ground, billiards table, swimming pool, lawn tennis court, badminton court, squash facilities, and a gymnasium for its students.
1. Oakridgs iconic status in the world of education is much credited to its expert teachers and thought leaders who made the foundation for learning formidable and enduring. Capt. Rohit Bajaj, principal - one such pillar of this ever rising edifice, has made Oakridge and in fact India proud by getting appointed as the IB ambassador. He is among the super five from Asia Pacific who has successfully completed IB orientation and training.
2. Students of Oakridge Newton passed out with flying colors in the CBSE XII grade exams 2013 bagging top scores above 95 percent in subjects like Physics, History, Psychology, and Entrepreneurship in the city.
3. Oakridge Newton Campus, has received The Innovative Institution Award in the 2012 e- Pals-Smithsonian Spark! Lab Invent IT Challenge. This award is given for the school with the most individual classrooms entering the contest. Grade V student Nitin has won the Student challenge (Dispensometer) as well.
4. The Oakridge initiativeASK YOUR KI series won the World Education Award 2013 in the Innovation in Teaching Pedagogy category.Ask your ki is an initiative where mobile technology is used in a unique and interesting way for knowledge transfer.
5. A brilliant team of four from Oakridge took part in the first National Robotic Championship and competed with 72 groups of engineering students from across the country. The competition was conducted by IIT Mumbai in collaboration with AIESEC and NRC India. Oakridgers participated in the race with the engineering graduates and emerged in third position. Among them Paul Uma Reddy and Nikhil P were awarded the Junior Achievers of the Championship.
Admissions take place in October and the academic year begins in June.
Tuition fee per annum varies according to the grade:
Primary (I to V): 198000
Secondary (VI to IX): 211500
Higher Secondary (XI to XII): 485000
Oakridge International School-Newton Campus offers the following national and international curricula: Primary School: IB PYP (primary years programme) Secondary School: IGCSE, UK (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and CBSE, New Delhi (Central Board of Secondary Education) Higher Secondary School: IBDP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) and CBSE, New Delhi The average number of students on roll are 2424 with 250 teaching staff. The teacher-student ratio is maintained at 1:10.
Nanakramguda road, Gachibowli
West Hyderabad , Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh - 500008
Phone : 04020042460
Fax : 04023006161
Email : email@example.com